Technologies Made Easy
Project Server and Project Online
One of the most popular and promising tools in the project and portfolio management arenas, according study of Gartner, Project Server has been on the market for more than a decade. And Project Made Easy has supported Project Server installations and deployments for almost that long. Our team currently supports Project Server 2003, 2007, 2010,2013 and 2016. We have a number of clients who take advantage of Project Online reporting for better insight into their portfolios reporting capabilities and summary dashboards.
Regardless of the version, our team of project management experts can work with your organization to:
- Configure your installation to fit needs of your organization
- Design, implement, and enforce standardized processes to support your project management goals of office
- Develop and deploy custom tools and add-ons to your environment, to bridge gaps between built-in functionality and needs of your organization
- Maintain and support your environment to keep it running smoothly
- Train your team to utilize the system fully
SharePoint Server and Office 365
Empower your employees to manage content effectively via SharePoint Server. Project Made Easy has experience with SharePoint Server, not only as a standalone technology, but also as the backbone of the Project Server interface, Project Web Access. Our skilled development and administrative professionals can work with your team to:
- Install and configure SharePoint Server functionality and security to provide your users access to the right content with minimal administrative effort
- Create and deliver custom web parts, workflows, and add-ons to augment the standard functionality to meet specific organizational requirements
- Support your installation by troubleshooting issues promptly and performing needed maintenance with minimal impact to your organization
- Train your employees to work with the system effectively
SQL Server Reporting Services
(a) Deliver project, program, and portfolio data clearly and effectively through custom reports of Project Made Easy based on SQL Server Reporting Services. Project Made Easy has a comprehensive portfolio of project and resource reports that display data from Project Server and SharePoint Server, as well as third-party applications. Our team has a record of success, from our detailed requirements gathering process to determine your reporting needs, to our rigorous testing and delivery process.
(b) Regardless of your reporting requirements, our staff can help you to deliver your data via user-friendly reports that use graphics as well as text to convey project status, resource allocation, and overall portfolio health.